Town of Ashland
- John H. Hodges, FY20 Chair - Town Council
- George F. Spagna (Alternate) - Town Council
Charles City County
- William G. Coada - Board of Supervisors
- Vacant (Alternate) - Board of Supervisors
- James M. Holland - Board of Supervisors
- Leslie Haley (Alternate) - Board of Supervisors
- Neil Spoonhower - Board of Supervisors
- John L. Lumpkins, Jr. (Alternate) - Board of Supervisors
- W. Canova Peterson, IV - Board of Supervisors
- Sean M. Davis (Alternate) - Board of Supervisors
- Patricia S. O’Bannon - Board of Supervisors
- Frank J. Thornton (Alternate) - Board of Supervisors
New Kent County
- Thomas C. Tiller, Jr. - Board of Supervisors
- Patricia A. Paige (Alternate) - Board of Supervisors
- David T. Williams - Board of Supervisors
- Larry Nordvig (Alternate) - Board of Supervisors
City of Richmond
- Cynthia I. Newbille - City Council
- Andreas D. Addison (Alternate) - City Council
The RRTPO is served by two advisory committees: the Technical Advisory Committee and the Community Transportation Advisory Committee. All meetings of the RRTPO and its advisory committees are open to the public and include opportunity for participation.
Technical Advisory Committee
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) works alongside professional staff to develop planning and programming recommendations for the Transportation Policy Board.
The TAC consists of administrators, planning directors, and transportation engineers from local governments and transportation related agencies.
Community Transportation Advisory Committee
The Community Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC) serves as an advisory committee to the RRTPO Board.
This committee gives the citizens of our region, a unique opportunity to help guide the transportation planning process and to lend a citizen’s lens through which our process can be viewed. The CTAC ensures that the voices and perspectives of the public are received by the RRTPO and considered in our transportation planning process.