Central Virginia Transportation Authority
The Central Virginia Transportation Authority announces an opportunity for public comment!
Public comment open till Thursday, April 28, 2022
The CVTA will hold two public hearings on Friday, April 29, 2022, during its regular meeting at 8:30 am. The Authority is seeking feedback on the following:
- FY 2023 Revenue Projections and Budget for Administrative and Operating Expenses
- Review online at https://planrva.org/wp-content/uploads/B-1-c-FY23-Budget.pdf
- FY 2023-2026 Regional Revenue Draft Funding Scenario
- Regional leaders will soon make funding decisions worth an estimated $276.4 million to improve local bike, pedestrian, bridge and highway infrastructure over the next four years. Review draft projects list online at CVTA Scenario for Public Review_Final_042022
Instructions for submitting comments on the proposed project list:
A 15-day public comment period on the proposed expenditure of funding for CVTA operations and the draft project list will be held from Wednesday, April 13, 2022 through Thursday, April 28, 2022.
- Please review the above links and provide your feedback via the comment box below or via email at CVTA@PlanRVA.org
- All comments sent before 3 p.m. on April 28, 2022, will be distributed to the members of the Authority.
Anyone wishing to submit general comments during the public hearing to be included in the meeting agenda may do so by either attending the meeting in person at PlanRVA, 9211 Forest Hill Avenue, Suite 200, Richmond, VA, 23235 or by joining the Zoom Video Webinar and submitting questions via the Q&A dialog box.